View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Sounds like it will be a fab break, I hope you both get the relaxation you're looking for. A shame the original villa fell through and you've ended up paying more than you intended but oh boy that pool looks huge!
I’m sure it will be great, and I love the look of the villa, so all’s well that ends well.

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Hi Jo

Sounds like a great trip - just what you need! Enjoy the peace!
Hi Mel. Yes it’s definitely what we need and we are so looking forward to it now. Just 3 more work days to get through first.

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Hi Jo

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like a fantastic trip planned. Hope you both have a very relaxing time. Sounds like it will be well-received!

We've booked a villa on the Gulf Coast too, although we're in Rotonda West. We're also looking forward to lots of R and R. This is our first time in Florida without visiting Orlando.

Have a great time!

Thank you. Sounds like we’re sharing similar holiday plans again this year! It’s becoming a habit. I’m sure we’ll both have a great time and love our different Florida holidays.

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Hey Jo. Hope you are ok and life is treating you all kinder than last year.
Sounds like a lovely holiday but a bit of a faff on the accommodation front. Glad you got it sorted.
Have you have a fabulous time and look forward to reading about it x
Thanks Amanda. It’s certainly been a tough time, but we’re trying to carry on as best we can, albeit with a few battle scars. You must have a few of those too! Hope you’re doing ok and your recovery is progressing well. X
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List