Old 24 Aug 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 12

Chicken guy

After breakfast in the room we thought we’d give Chicken Guy a go, it hadn’t long been open and I was curious. They give you a menu in the queue and it includes one for the sauces.

We both went for the three tenders, crispy fried.

For sauces we got teriyaki, spicy mayonnaise, brown sugar bbq and sweet sriracha bbq

These were really nice and I’d happily have them again.

I fancied one of the triple double mint frozen treats and picked one up for a snack credit.

This was really good and is on the list to get on my next trip.

2 QS
1 Snack
$24.47

Starbucks

Grabbed two drinks again from Starbucks in Animal Kingdom, sorry can’t remember which ones but they probably were a very berry tea and a vanilla Frappuccino

2 Snacks
$10.10

Pizzafari

I’d seen on DFB the garlic knots and as I was peckish I decided to give them a go

They were really nice and definitely filled a hole. If you’re looking for something bigger and savoury for a snack these are a go to.

1 Snack
$7.44

Teppen Edo

We changed plans and joined my parents for another Teppen Edo.

Started with the salad, I didn’t eat any.

Next came the noodles, these are soooo good!

For mains I got the fillet steak, I can’t imagine coming here and ordering anything else. This was perfectly cooked, so tender and delicious.

For dessert I chose the mango cake, this again is soooo good and very light and refreshing. Considering I was stuffed this cake goes down very easily lol

In case you were in any doubt I loved this meal and can’t recommend it enough. Having the chef cook everything in front of you is entertaining and the food is fantastic, if you haven’t been go!

2 TS
$96.81

Day Total
QS: 2
Snacks: 6
TS: 2
Dining plan value $138.82

Running Total
QS: 22/28
Snacks:41/56
TS: 24/28
Dining Plan Value $1697.21
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List