View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 18, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
Just a quick update - back now (unfortunately) and travelling home.

The whole trip has been amazing, really has been one of our best holidays. Hard to pick favourites and hilights as each place was different and brilliant in its own way.

The Rockies where just breathtaking, photos don’t and cannot do it justice and I feel lucky to have seen it with my own eyes and witnessed how stunning they are.

Vancouver a great city, we chilled for a few days before coming home and enjoyed it’s laid back feel. Victoria a beautiful place, whale watching a definite highlight and having the chance to see an orca pod in the wild a privilege.

Whistler we loved. Getting up in the mountains and walking, taking in the views as well as rafting on the river. Just a great place and we could of spent longer here, as we could most places.

Calgary Stampede, we were sorry that jet lag stopped us staying the distance as we landed in Canada on its final night but felt we needed to go with the opportunity being there. It was amazing and so glad we went even if just for a few hours.

I love Canada, this trip has confirmed and reminded me why this place is so great. I’d happily up sticks and move there in a shot but for now I’ll be writing the blog, sharing what we’ve been up to and hopefully for anyone planning or thinking of going share a bit of why this place should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Glad you’re home safely and had a great time. We are on our last few days now. Have the next 2 nights left in Banff and then we move to Calgary for our final 2 nights.

It sounds like you’ve been a bit more active than we have! Looking forward to your trippie to hear more about it.

One last question - have you taken as many photographs of mountains as I have?

Edited at 02:15 AM.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List