View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Smithlane I am binge reading your report! So much resonates with me, the kids being grumpy etc! I love your photos of the anna maria sunsets etc, so lovely.
We are staying in orlando for two weeks after the anna maria stay, in our first private villa, in Formosa gardens funny enough - I saw thats where you usually stay! Looking forward to it. There is always something that can spoil a trip isnt there, the virus, red tide, poor exchange rates, I really hope that our trip pans out. I have got a big list of must do’s now!
Ah thank you Louise, I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Sunset photos are definitely my thing, I try and take one wherever I can. You’ll see the most amazing sunsets on AMI, I find the best ones are usually after a heavy rain storm
I think you’d be hard pushed to find any household with teenagers in that haven’t had their fair share of angst, I know I certainly have. They’re good kids though, I just have more grey hair than I’d like 😂
Ooh, you’ll just love Formosa Gardens, my absolute favourite estate in Orlando. We had the most amazing villa that we stayed in in 2017, it overlooked the lake with beautiful views. It was a 6 bed and we could only afford it as there were so many of us sharing. One day I’ll be back there though!
I hope you’ll be doing a trip report as I’d love to read all about it

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List