View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eiliko View Post
We have been going with Virgin for as long as I can remember and have highly recommended them to anyone who asked, even as all this was unfolding and just put it down to them finding their feet again. If they are about to make yet another change and take Glasgow off the cards altogether though then that is getting a bit of a joke especially when they've just released the new schedule and people have already had to change their plans multiple times.

I really do hope this all turns out to be rumour but at this stage I will believe anything.

Anyway, having not flown with anyone other than Virgin for a long time, what's everyone's experience with TUI if they turn out to be the only other option? We have young kids so indirect really isn't an option.
I would look at indirect via JFK from Edinburgh/Glasgow if you can. It’s klm, delta, virgin share. It’s the only indirect I would consider as it’s as direct as you can get flight time wise and you do immigration at jfk so not doing it when the kids are shot at mco. Some flights out there for around £1800 in May for 2 adults and 2 kids...
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List