View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

How annoying is it when you can't sleep on pre-travel night? It happens to me all the time - just so scared of missing the alarm (I never have!), and a mix of travel nerves and excitement. Good start in the morning despite that... your pancakes look yummy, and Andy's breakfast is huge.

Flight sounds good - always handy to have a spare seat next to you. Shame about the lack of Tom Cruise movies, but Maleficent Mistress of Evil is good (well, I thought so ). Food seems decent too.

Well done on managing to get out on your first evening, you must have been so tired by then. Lovely that the bartender remembered you, and nice pizzas too for dinner.

Your accommodation looks fine for what you need, although it does look a bit dated. As long as it's clean though, that's what really matters. Also not sure about the glass blocks on the outside wall of a ground floor bathroom I'm guessing you won't be asking for that feature in your new home Oh dear, another sleepless night - I hope you manage to catch up on your rest at some point. A very exciting reason for not sleeping well though, I'm looking forward to reading more about your new home plans.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List