DavieBhoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Cool

Place you picked the car up from:- MCO
Category of car hired:- Standard SUV
Make of car you got:- Ford Explorer Limited
Hire car company used:- Alamo (brits)
Paid - £316 all in

Arrived at MCO on 5th October, went straight to the Alamo parking lot. No sign of a Ford Explorer which I was determined that I wanted. I went back to the kiosk to ask one of the assistants if she had a Ford Explorer and explained that I had always wanted one. She did a quick phone call to her boss and about 5-10 mins later after hanging around not sure whether I was getting the car I wanted or not and then one of the staff drew up in a Ford Explorer... great success! I gave $20 to the assistant that I had originally spoken too and off we went.
Very nice car with all the mod cons you could ask for including full leather interior, Sat Nat (although I still used my own Sat Nav as I prefer it)... with the option of Sport mode which I used all the time! Although I needed a few trips to the gas station but I was on holiday so hey ho!
The seats went flat in the back which was ideal for the cases and this was done at the flick of a switch.
All in all fab car!

Edited at 09:19 AM.
DavieBhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List