Old 19 Nov 17, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
For 2 people it is not financially beneficial to stay on site for a night but, having said that, 1 room at the RPR (for 2 people) would certainly be a lot less than 2 x $190 = $380 and all you'd miss out on is a breakfast and meal (about $15 per person). Also, 'real' front of line would normally be about 5/10 minutes faster than express pass in my experience.

The VIP tour also only gives you unlimited FOLP for 1 day; staying on site gives you unlimited FOLP for 2 days. So a true comparison would be ... at least 2 x ( $190 + $90 ) = $540 (plus accommodation elsewhere) or a 1 night stay onsite @ about $300. So approximately twice as much.

I know which one I would go for
But why would you need two days when you can VIP both parks in a day I would suggest at 5/10 mins for express you might not need express anyway. 10 rides at 10mins is still getting near 2 hours of wasted queuing in a day. Not saying VIP is for everyone there is a cost but it is true front of line. Breakfast and meal at $15 seems a little light. The quick meal deal at Universal is $27 which does not include breakfast and you save a min of $20 on parking (you actually get valet)
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List