View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bentley
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by wheety1621 View Post
We're essex based so obviously fly out of London is ideal... we booked Man-Lon-Orlando going and Orlando-Lon-Man coming back (but as you change in London Heathrow/Gatwick we won't take the Heathrow-Manchester on the return). It was £550pp... to do direct London to Orlando I couldn't find less than £965! Yes there will be expense of getting to Manchester for the first flight but that'll be minimal! Crazy!
You will need to ask them to short check your luggage on the way home, or your luggage will end up in Manchester !

Others may be along to advise how to do this better. We had quite a lot of problems last year when the MAN-LHR leg of our journey was cancelled on the way out due to fog. We drove to LHR and just flew the second leg. This was ok with BA as they had cancelled our flight. However, on the way home there was lots of discussion at check in as to how they couldn't short check the bags to LHR as our ticket technically was to MAN. They had to print and re-print the luggage tags quite a few times and get a Manager over to do this.

I've just re-read your post about changing in London, ignore me ! lol
Half Term -Feb'19 Half a Half term - Oct 2018 August 2018 - May 2018 - Easter 2018 - New Year 2017/18 - NY / Washington - Aug ‘17 40th B'day trip Melia White Nassau & Tuscana Resort - May ‘17 Tuscana Resort - Christmas & New Year ‘16/’17 Davenport Villa - Aug ‘16 MLR - Aug ‘15 Davenport - May ‘14 MLR - ‘78 - ‘01 Daytona

Edited at 05:04 PM.
Bentley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List