View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 19, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

I asked Disney recently, some very similar questions, and got pretty much the same answer. Here’s their reply, which has some other bits and bobs you may find interesting

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Guests staying at one of our Resorts receive complimentary parking at our Theme Parks for the length of their stay, although we also have complimentary transportation between the Resorts and Theme Parks and Water Parks as well. This includes both check-in and check out days. The same applies to Extra Magic Hours, you will be able to use them on the check-in and out dates.

If you wish to arrive prior to your Walt Disney World® Resort hotel check-in time, you may pre-register any time after 7:00 AM. At that time, you may also pick up your MagicBands (if you do not have them already) and store your luggage with Bell Services.

Once your room is ready, we will send you an e-mail or text message with your Resort room number, and your MagicBands will automatically update to allow you to enter the room.

You are also able to complete Online Check-In prior to your arrival. By completing this at least two days in advance, you are able to skip the front desk entirely and go straight to the parks if you wish! To complete Online Check-In, you will want to make sure that your Resort Reservation is linked to your MyDisneyExperience account. Hold your mouse over the MyDisneyExperience logo and click on "My Plans". Just under the 5 circles, you should see that it says "My Reservation At" and states the name under your Resort. You will see a Start Check In button under "Want to Skip the Front Desk?". Click on that button and follow the prompts to complete. Please be sure to note if your Resort arrival time will be prior to the Resort check-in time (typically 3:00 PM). If you are using Disney's Magical Express® service, the system will figure your arrival time automatically.

Also, on your departure date, the Resort can store your luggage after you have checked out and you may pick it up at a later time prior to your departure from the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List