View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 09, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

Hi
Sorry you didn't enjoy your trip. have done DLP many times and Florida as well, and while Florida has a bit more sparkle I still love DLP. Rarely get a rude cast member, the main problems are rude guests I find, but by being firm and not letting people push past etc we tend to get by OK. Smoking I've found a bit annoying but not that bad really, and of course it's no longer allowed in the hotels except in rooms and they were upholding that at the Cheyenne when we were there in November. I do totally agree about the characters, we only bother with the ones with organised queues now or the character meals, which aren't as organised as Florida but still great fun. Personally I still find the main park magical and while the Studios may be less thrilling to look at some of the attractions there are gems, such as Animagique and cinemagiue. And apparently Disney are investing a lot of money to widen footpaths etc at the moment which won't be a bad thing!
A tip to those strugglnig to get around the main park when its busy, there is a great little cut through from Fantasyland back to the main gate which is well described in the Brits guide, even on a totally chaotic day last year it was practically deserted!
Katie
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List