Old 13 Aug 18, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Deano123 View Post
Hi all

We have booked a night in the All Star Music Resort as we wanted to do one night in a Disney hotel before our Villa is available for check in the following day. From using the info I found on this thread, we are going to really benefit from the early access and magic bands provided with the booking.

I am trying to personalise the magic bands as the hotel is now in MDE. It won't let me progress without supplying a USA address so is there a way to still personalise them without using a personal shopper?

Cheers
You should be able to customise them without issue. Just put your mailing address in (or leave it blank so it picks up the address in your account). You'll have a message saying that if your address is not in the United States that you will need to pick up the bands at the resort.

I've just double checked mine in my account and my address showing is my UK address and the magic bands are all personalised just fine. If you're still having an issue, then it may be an IT/website issue and best to call Disney IT.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List