View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
What is Cribbs DisneyDaffodil? A nice shop I am guessing?

I know what you mean about feeling tired from the pets! Our pup is so well behaved but does get a bit unsettled in the early evening. We are resorting to walking him around the block.
He is funny though, around half past nine takes himself to bed. Doesnt want to go out for a wee, or have a cuddle either!

Sounds like your daughter has a very interesting role at the zoo! How amazing!

I am not ready for the festive period yet, just all a bit stressful here weve had no dishwasher for couple of weeks, it broke down, and five adults living here is a lot of washing up, plus the new pup to take care of, I just feel a bit knackered!
Im sure I will get into it soon.
Cribbs Causeway, it’s a huge shopping centre in the outskirts of Bristol, very handy when dropping DD back to uni 😃

I don’t know if I’d have the energy for a pup full time 😂 Although our son’s pup is adorable and ever so cute. He has a habit of sitting and moving his head from side to side listening when I spoke to him 💞

I love that your pup has you trained to take him for a stroll before he settles down for the evening 😂

I hope you get your dishwasher fixed soon, and make sure that everyone does their share of the washing up until you get yours fixed or replaced. We don’t have a dishwasher so I’m used to the washing up, it’s fine usually but it’s never ending at Christmas when the family are here
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List