View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 21, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I love that side to side head thing dogs do when you talk to them! That’s so cute.

We have already changed our Florida plan so we don’t leave the dog for three weeks, going on a med cruise instead now…
Disney prices etc didn’t help, also my sons girlfriend can drink on the cruise but not in USA, she’s 20. She is excited to cruise.

We worked out yesterday that Barney was born the day my husband was told he is in remission, seems he was meant to be!
The cruise sounds a fantastic plan. We’ve not been away longer than 10-11 nights as we have the pets and I don’t like leaving them any longer than that. We had hoped for 2 weeks for next summer in Florida but I know we will be changing our plans for next year too. The dates I booked no longer work with DH’s holiday dates (the company changed them this year despite always giving the same summer dates for years 🙄 ) and I don’t really feel the enthusiasm of it with all the changes Disney have made either. I would have changed it by now but I know DD will be disappointed to cancel. I think we may just see if we can postpone it for a year and see if we feel better about going in 2023.

Barney really was made for you 💞 A real sign of life getting back to normal and a long, happy future together with your DH in good health xx

Edited at 10:29 AM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List