View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Next, Pinocchio’s Daring Journey. This ride was really fun and very dark!

Then It’s a Small World...

We stopped to get the girls a Mickey Ice Cream Bar each

Then, Storybook Land Canal Boats

Imogen and another little boy were allowed to sit up on the front of the boat, which was cool

Lastly, Mr Toad’s Wild Ride!

The queue was too big and there was no fasts system for this ride so we left this until tomorrow

Look how cute!

We watched a bit of the Pixar Play Parade

We had had a great morning in Disneyland Park but California Adventure (and alcohol) was calling our names!

We wanted a quick browse around Downtown Disney first.

The girls got a blue slushy to share

Next we had a look at all the beautiful cherry tree lane dress shop

Gorgeous coloured Spirit Jersey

I wish I had a lot more spending money to be able to buy some of these!

Next, the Disney Home store, I loved this sho, it had some incredible merch

Then Marceline’s Confectionery to browse the sweet treats

We also stayed to watch the ladies painting the icing onto the candy apples, such a cool job!

We also popped in to Pandora and I got a couple of the Rose Gold charms I’ve wanted for ages. They had a really good offer on and it worked out cheaper than I could have got them in the UK even with the terrible exchange rate, so I was very happy.

After a short browse we made our way to California Adventure park and walked straight to Bugs Land

Then onwards to Cars Land to have a quick spin on Mater’s ride!

This ride was honestly such a blast - we couldn’t stop laughing

It had been at least an hour or so since we had last eaten… so snack time it was! (I told you we would be constantly grazing this holiday!)

Where else would we go in Cars Land than Cosy Cone Motel!

We were so excited to try one of these cult snacks and they certainly didn’t disappoint, one of our favourite snacks of the entire holiday.

We chose a chilli cone with nachos on top and a bacon mac and cheese cone along with four waters.

The cone was made of pretzel so the whole thing is edible. It was blimmin’ lush.

We managed to get a cheeky fastpass to Guardians of the Galaxy again whilst we ate.

It was super fun once again but yet another missing ride pic. I’m actually gutted looking back at how many are missing!

The girls wanted to do some water play as it was such a hot day, so we went back to Bugs Land for them to cool off

We were fortunate enough to get another fastpass for Radiator Springs Racers next

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate

Edited at 06:13 PM.
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List