View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sandslash View Post
Why wouldn't you do the dining?

This is what I was referring to by the Disney experience. This has really helped me, so thank you!

Right, this stuff sounds important. Are these chargeable/not possible if you stay elsewhere then?

I really need to understand the value of booking in advance and gettnig free dining. At the hotels i'll be able to afford, I think you only get free breakfast so I'd need to consider both that, and the fact that for easy eating, i'd be basically forced to go to the Hotel's restaurants. I've had a look at the menu and they're not TOO badly priced, but do like going to Chilis etc
Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
You can use the free credits at any of the Disney quick serve restaurants, not just at the hotel.
The free breakfast is also actually a free quick service credit that can be used for any meal, so you get much better value using it for lunch or dinner. There are loads of QS places to eat too that offer a good variety. I wrote a quick service food report during our last trip that you might find a useful read - the link is in blue at the bottom of my signature

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List