View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 19, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Apprentice Imagineer

Magic Mountain for me - well, I'm not up to date, so don't know if times have changed, but pre-1990 MM was my dream location to go on the coasters they had. I got there in 1990 and again around 2008 maybe. As a teen my mom arranged for them to send me photos of the park and I loved their wooden roller coaster Colossus (sadly no longer there). The park featured in the 1970s movie Rollercoaster which just made me a bigger fan (albeit a very old one ;-) )

It was brilliant - absolutely no lines at all, in fact we did so many rides we were started to feel a bit queasy by mid-afternoon!

It's now Six Flags Magic Mountain but I don't know how well it's kept up with the likes of Universal and Knotts Berry Farm. It's about an hour outside of Los Angeles but I loved it.

sixflags/magicmountain

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List