Old 4 Jul 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I love that Dave is excited for the holiday, fancying spoiling it by asking which part

The new ear additions look great...are you sure you have the correct outfits to match your lovely new ears? Surely you could squeeze in some new tops or dresses to co-ordinate now you’ve gone to all that extra effort Dave has a new black top so he’s ok with all of them
Today he came from work and said he'd been giving Disney some thought he's decided he definitely needs another pair of trainers for this holiday and he's found the perfect pair I think he just adds I've been thinking about Disney as a prefix because he thinks that will win me over he's probably right

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Not that I’m trying to encourage you with any more shopping but apparently Debenhams has some of the skecher sandals on offer today...they may not be the colour you are after!
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Thank you! I might pop in if I am in town before I go to Edinburgh (highly likely).

I'm in Perth tomorrow for a meeting and I'll be sure to pop into the Disney Store and Primark whilst I am there
Primark is dangerous, Kate said she is going to pop in tomorrow after school...just to look although she does need a pair of cropped leggings as her shorts are all very short and she is going on a school camping trip the week after next and the school don't allow shorts that are above the knee, she doesn't own any shorts that come down to her knee...

Originally Posted by Campinggirl View Post
Just catching up with this trip report. Looks like a great trip is planned.

Particularly impressed with the ears and the Eating Around the World. Might need to nick that idea in the lead up to our October trip.

Particularly interested in reading your reviews of Storybook and Hoop De Hoo as we have these planned for a first time this year.

Biergarten will be great, we loved it.

Also we took our kids to Cali Grill for a meal to coincide with the fireworks in 2016 when they were 10 and 7 and it was fine, they weren't the only children in there. You will all love it.

Looking forward to reading more!
I've really enjoyed making the ears, in spite of the difficulties I had, it's been fun and it's great to think they will be unique. The eating around the world has been great and just a nice way to try out making something a bit different. I'm glad we did that.

I'm also really looking forward to hoop dee doo and story book dining as they are new for us too, as is Biergarten, I'm glad you liked it. It's going to be great to take mum and dad to some of our favourites but also fun for us to share some new restaurants for the first time with them.

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Love the OAP tips idea 😂 good luck Abby, that’s all I can say! Hopefully they’ll realise it’s best to just do what you tell them!

Can’t believe how quickly your trip will be here - glad Dave is finally excited 🤣
Ha, ha, I've not posted a thread as I feared I'd end up offending any over dibbers who are over 65 rather than actually just getting their advice! If mum and dad know what's good for them they will just do what they are told

The countdown is really doing well now. It won't be long

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List