View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for your explanation. I am now wiser about ice skating. I think I'd like both pairs and couples.
It is a nice detail that the British entrants performed to a British band too.

I am impressed at RC's preparation, how classy to be able to use a real metal knife and fork rather than plastic. Love that you bring table cloths for picnic tables too, not only maintaining standards but probably prevents loss of food/cutlery down the gaps in the tables. Well done you!

I was so excited, I tweeted Disney with a #CastCompliment for Kellie in the ESPN bar at the Boardwalk, and they gave her a certificate and tweeted back a picture of her with it
So great for the CM's who work so hard and sometimes have to deal with unpleasant people to be recognised like that! I wasn't expecting anything like that, but it's good that they do it.

Well done for walking the whole trail in August heat. I do like a guided (or even self guided but with a clear route) walk. We did the Shaun The Sheep trails in London in August and it was fun but very busy... and a lot less educational.
I think there's a Harry Potter walking tour that can be done in London, so may have to try that too.
If you and Poot fancy a day trip Summer 2018, I think this looks fun in Bristol over the summer, though not as educational as Boston - Gromit Unleashed

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List