Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pinkpams View Post
just brilliant, I love your trip reports and have been checking daily (sometimes more frequently!) for a new day. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2014 and your Dad's health continues to improve. I also hope you make lots of new memories at DLP. Thanks for a happy read.

Pamela
Thanks Pamela

Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Clare I do like reading your solo trip reports such a shame you won't be going back but you will never Know.. ( I hope one day in the future you will) I hope you enjoy Disneyland Paris I know it won't be the same but I am sure you will gather more happy memories.
Thank you Michele

Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Clare
Thank you for sharing your special holiday with us i have so enjoyed reading your time spent in Orlando with your many friends

I too hope things change and you are able to return until then DLP here you come

take care

xx
Thank you x

Originally Posted by scoobyz2312 View Post
Claire
I have really enjoyed reading your trip reports they were all lovely with fab photos, DLP will be good, hopefully things will change and you will go back to WDW. X
Thank you, I still have a thought at the back of my mind that one day I may return but until that time it's going to be closer to home at DLP

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
thanks for sharing your holiday with us once again
Thank you

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Oh Clàre... What to say?

Lovely trip as always, and I hope you enjoy making new memories. I hope everything in your family improves on the health front in 2013.

Xxx
Thanks Karen, time to move on and discover DLP x
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List