View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

What a brilliant last day, Kate's plans worked really well. Such a shame that so many run to the Princess meets, if only they had a good FP system i'm sure it would help out with this. It's so dangerous when people run, we saw a man fall on his child, who he was carrying coming out of AK last year, as he was running and trying to beat the crowds to the bus stop.

I'm the same as you on Buzz, the ride would have to be stopped for a long time for me to get a good score I still love the ride though.

You did get to meet a lot of characters today though. Seems strange that the queuing system seems to work better than the line berty app. Inside the castle looks lovely, Georgia is really looking forward to seeing that.

It's a shame that Kate had to eat from the children's menu. It is quite limiting, her curry looked lovely today though and your "child's" meal looked tasty too. Was the wine and cocktails expensive at DLP? I certainly will miss an included drink there after our delicious choice of cocktails at WDW last time

Great report, we really enjoyed following along. Georgia loved Kate's haul photo and was pleased you added it I'm very pleased that as we inspired you to have a mum and daughter trip, it went well and you got along so well together I think your highs and lows are really very fair, as there are obviously a few things that could be improved at DLP, but it does show that you both had a lovely time. Thanks for taking the time to write it, hope you enjoy your next trip at POFQ

Edited at 02:04 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List