NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We’ll start our trip at Gatwick with a freebie night at the Hilton – we don’t fly Virgin frequently/committedly enough to build up the miles for flights, so I converted some into Hilton Honours points, and booked that way.

In Hong Kong, we’ve decided to splurge on 3 nights at the Disneyland Hotel (it wasn’t much more than the Explorers, which was our original choice, and so we decided to go for it).

When in Shanghai, it had to be the Toy Story Hotel, which just happens to be their budget’ offering (at £150 per night though, it’s hardly budget)

In Tokyo Disney, while not booked yet, it’s our intent to stay at the Hilton or Sheraton Tokyo Bay. Tokyo Disney hotels are crazy expensive, and we just can’t justify it. The Hilton and Sheraton are both considered ‘official’ Disney hotels, and while not offering all the perks, do have some, plus are pretty close to the parks. However, I just know I can get them cheaper than their current advertised rates, so am biding my time before booking.

Finally, since our flight home on 5th October is at 6.30am, I have booked us a night at the Keikyu Ex Inn at Haneda (airport) for our final night, after our second day exploring Tokyo, so we’re nice and close to the terminal.

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List