Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Happy Christmas everyone!

We have just had a morning swim/jacuzzi so whilst everyone else is showering, thought I would quickly try and catch up from yesterday.

Denny's

So our daughter really enjoyed her reindeer pancake.

Mr P had his favourite Grandslamwich

My parents have never been here before and my Dad was totally overwhelmed with the choice on offer. He was very happy with what he had. I helped him finish off the pancakes!

Moons over my hammy (without the eggs)

My Mum & I both had oatmeal plus my Mum had extra sides of fruit and yoghurt.

Hollywood Studios - Starring Rolls

We shared this cookie as everyone needed a little boost.

More Festive treats

Market St Cafe - Celebration

We met up with Mr P's brother and Leyfy for a lovely afternoon/early evening in Celebration. We all went to Market St Cafe. The milkshakes (Oreo, chocolate, strawberry) all came out at different times, so unable to take a photo of them all together. Everyone enjoyed them - thick and filling.

There was a slight delay with the beer due to lack of communication between the servers. They had the beer then they didn't?! This went on for a while. If you have read Leyfy's trip reports (highly recommend them) then you will be aware of "Phil points at a pint" which after a while waiting was able to capture one they did have!

Perkins

The original plan for our Christmas Eve dinner was to go to Bob Evans. We checked the website and it said it was open till 10pm but when we arrived it was shut. So we decided to go to Perkins near by. 4 of us had the turkey dinner. We all had different sides of mash, asparagus, broccoli and sweet corn.

Our eldest wasn't very hungry so ordered a starter of hamburger fries. Then this mahoosive plate of food arrived! She enjoyed it but hardly made a dent in it. It was boxed up to take away but will probably just sit in the fridge.

Kids meal

Unfortunately none of us had any room in our dessert stomachs for pie. Need to return to correct this.

We also had an email for 20% off.

A really lovely Christmas Eve all round.

Mrs P

Edited at 01:22 PM.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List