View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 18, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyFan
Earning More Ears

Sleeping In A Safari, An Animal Kingdom Lodge Adventure - Day 5 Typhoon Lagoon And Disney Springs

Today dad and I went to Typhoon Lagoon whilst mum took pictures at Animal Kingdom.

We first went on the new family raft ride. This is much better then the other one they have as its much longer and you don't have to drag the ring up yourself!

Had to include this on here 😂

We then went on each of the three slides of crush n gusher.

We then went on the storm slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Keelhaul falls, mayday falls and the gangplank falls.

This family raft ride is over so quickly!

We managed to get all the rides done at the water park in an hour! So we took to the lazy river to relax.

After lunch we took to the tidal wave pool. I love this pool so much and can spend hours in here!

Before leaving I made sure to grab some Dippin dots. These are a favourite of my sister and I after our grandad introduced us to them when we were little.

We had some time to chill in the hotel room before eating our body weight at Bomas.

Now we are off to Disney springs. Hopefully I don't spend my entire pay check.

First stop is every girls dream.

They have a guy on a piano that moves whilst he is playing!

Onto world of Disney. We were disappointed that they don't have the jewellery section currently. On the other hand it saved us a lot of money.

Goofys candy company always has very tempting treats. Most of which are on the dining plan!

Now for a drink at the Boathouse. We like sit on the comfy seats they have on the lake.

Dad is having the Bradford.

Mum is having a Sangria.

I'm having the Lemon Drop martini.

MickeyFan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List