Old 16 Apr 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh I am so excited for this, and so happy that it is happening so soon!

Such a shame about FOP (I'm not expecting to get any either at 30 days out)... did you manage Slinky dog?
I could have got Slinky but didn't bother as it's not high on mine or Aaron's list to ride alone.

I'm bummed about FOP, I actually have a FP made for when after we get home as I saw it there and grabbed it. I thought you could still transfer between group members on MDE but it seems not. I did book for our friend Jon who is there at the time, but I don't think he's a fan because of motion sickness. Its going to kill me to have to cancel it Hopefully it allows someone else to grab it though that isn't onsite.

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Exciting. Fabulous prices on the flights, well done. Looking forward to reading your trippy x
Thanks for reading. I was so chuffed to get that flight price.

Originally Posted by Rockycat View Post
Oh lovely, I will look forward to reading your trip report...so glad you got the flights sorted in the end, I am now following you on Instagram too as I have enjoyed your previous reports so much.😁
The flight saga was a nightmare, all's well that ends well I guess though! I have followed you back on Instagram, loving all your ears

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Great bargain on the flights! Glad you were able to get the seat sorted in the end after all the hassle
Yes, it was a relief. I don't think I could have coped with her on my lap, she's a right lump

Originally Posted by candycat75 View Post
Hi I fly the day before you, also got a tui last minute bargain. So excited!
Oooh great stuff! Are you there for 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by Gwilspeed View Post
Can’t believe the price you got on your flights. I thought we had a great deal paying £220 each the week before.

Might see you out there as we overlap. Which is weird as from reading your trip reports over the years we normally go places you’ve been a couple of months later.

I know, so impressed with that price!

Yes, looking at your list of trips in your signature, they're very similar to ours

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
cant wait for this xx
Thanks

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Looking forward to your trip report already! Bargain flights!
Thanks for reading along. Best flight prices ever
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List