View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 13, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, thank you all for your messages.

Just thought I would do a quick update. We've booked out transportation for the wedding day through Florida Magical Tours, as we're not having a 'traditional' wedding we've decided that we are all going to travel to Cypress Grove together in a limo then onto the boardwalk after. We then have an SUV picking us up later on after our meal to take us home.

We've also ordered our wedding invitations, I loved the passport style one Minnie Moo had chosen but due to finances and a minimum order way more than we needed we have gone with a local lady. We have changed one of her designs to incorporate our poem and changed a few other bits, hoping they will arrive in a couple of weeks, I will update with a photo when they arrive

X
Hi Liz

Happy New Year!

We're using Florida Magical Tours too for our limo and transport and booked them just before Christmas.

Did you ask the lady if she would do less than min order for those invites we had? It states on her website min 50 but we only ordered 15 to start with and then increased to 20 just before going to print as wanted to invite some others.

Glad to see things are going ahead and well with you

xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List