View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
VibrantEpiphany
Getting to know the DIBB

FastPass Planning frustrations

Coming up to fast pass booking day (Tuesday 17th) and feeling frustrated. I have started to do my research and now finding that it is less daunting. Really excited to hopefully book the rides we want

My problem is different family choices for fast passes. My daughters have now decided that they do not want to go on certain rides I would have liked us all to go on. Asking my husband, should I book us both fastpasses and swap looking after the children. He has said he doesn't want to ride on anything particularly, but may change his mind on the day.

Should I book them something more suitable for the three of them, while I ride Rock 'n' roller coaster (for example).

I think I have answered my own question. Pretty sure my daughters will want a grown up to ride with them. So book him on something with them. If he wants to go on it later, let him queue if we cannot book a fastpass later that day.

I posted on here a while ago asking if people went to Disneyworld without their partners. Sometimes I wish he had decided not to go at all
VibrantEpiphany is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List