View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Aww! I know you would and I wish you did have her!

Just to update you all on the current situation! She is currently still with us hiding out! The owner has been told she was let go again, but told where ie the street. She posted again over the weekend that the cat was still missing, but used the photo my son's friend took? She also replied to a question about speaking to vets, by saying she had called them all? I called every vet listed online last Wednesday and left my details so if she had she would have got my name?

There has been no leaflets or posters put up around where they found her? I believe she hasn't posted more photos online because she only has those other ones she sent us with her kittens? She put online that the cat isn't spayed or chipped because of covid, but we obviously know she had kittens 6 months ago!

I'm still not sure what to do about her, I swing backwards and forwards! We are trying to find out a bit more about the situation? Meanwhile I'm getting on top of the fleas, and she is putting on a bit of weight . She is getting more friendly, but isn't keen on our dogs, so managing that!

Thanks again everyone for your comments.
Thanks for the update. I'm pleased to hear that she is still hiding out safely with you. Especially with cold weather now, plus Halloween and the 5th Nov coming up. I'd hate to think of her outside anyway, but even more so with fireworks going off.

Our vets are still carrying out procedures, but with safe covid restrictions in place. So I don't believe the stuff about can't be chipped or spayed.
ROBBOTOO is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List