View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 18, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Breakfast - International House of Pancakes/Beefcake (S.Apopka Vineland Road)

We woke up at times from about 4-7am and rather than wait we decided to head out early for an ihop breakfast. We’ve actually never eaten there before, we always seem to end up at Denny’s but this time we made it. I’m slightly peeved that they’ve changed their name back from ihob I was thinking of a whole string of jokes around the burgers thing, never mind!

It was quiet when we got there, liked this cute hand drawn milkshakes board which added a personal touch from the servers

Quickly seated and served with coffee for DW and I plus iced water for DD. Food-wise DW went for one of her favourite oddball poached egg orders (this time requesting that the toast was unbuttered but the butter brought on the side...answers on a postcard ). She liked this as usual.
Here you go Kat

I went with the 2x2x2 with Scrambled eggs and Sausage as the options to go with the pancakes, it arrived with fried eggs and bacon but never mind, the server did realise straight away and offered to take it away but I was happy to eat it. Pancakes were the start of the show here, lovely with the butter. I also tried the butter pecan syrup (tasted much like maple to me) and a bit of the blueberry at the end. The blueberry syrup was nice, should have tried it first, see the syrup bottles below.

Syrups: Old Fashioned, Butter Pecan, Blueberry and Strawberry

DD chose banana nutella crepes. She really enjoyed these although one of the crepes was overdone but it was too much food anyway, she doesn’t usually eat a large breakfast (wait till we try Keke’s!).

The bill came to $27, I’ve deleted that one having mislabelled it. Would eat here again for sure.

Lunch at Texas de Brasil next
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List