View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 16, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 18

We got us early and decided to do rope drop at magic kingdom as it was our last full day. I got a bacon, egg and Gouda sandwich from Starbucks again which was alright and enough to tide me over until lunch.

For lunch We went to cosmic rays, DH and I both got a 1/3lb bacon Angus burger with fries. We hit the toppings bar and I got fried onions and onion straws on mine. This was quite disappointing as far as Disney burgers go, I usually love a good Disney burger but this was tepid and just generally not great. We got a large lemonade to share.

DD had the kids chicken nugget meal with fries and a side of grapes, she got a bottle of chocolate milk as her drink. She really enjoyed this and ate most of it. This came to $38 which we thought was expensive for what it was, but that's theme parks I guess, usually the food at Disney's much better though.

We had an afternoon in the pool and then decided to head off to steak and shake in search for a good burger. DH and I both had the chocolate brownie milkshake. It was happy hour from 2-5 to shakes were half price.

DD got a kids chocolate milkshake.

I got the double garlic steakburger again, DH had an original steakburger and DD had macaroni cheese. Our total bill came to $16 thanks to half price shakes. What a great value meal.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List