View Single Post
Old 13 May 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
It doesn't massively impact the numbers. No where near as much as normal EMH. And it is only Toy Story Land. So expect that to be busier at regular opening times but the rest of the park will be normal.
Yep, our Studios visit in February was on an Early Morning Magic morning (the paid morning event.) It was a pretty crowded day being a couple of days after Presidents‘ Day.

I was a bit concerned about the EMM crowds impacting our rope drop wait at Slinky but it’s true, the event numbers are low and by the time the rope droppers arrive in Toy Story Land, I think most of the people at the event are done with Slinky and are visiting the other attractions in the land, doing the character meets or having the included breakfast.

Certainly in our experience, we went through the ride entrance at 8.57 am and were off by 9.10 am. This did involve arriving at the tapstiles at 7.30 and being held at the rope at the front of the park for about 40 minutes from 8.10 / 8.15. We were a few hundred people back I would guess by the time we went through the ride entrance, but we were really happy with the 10 minute actual wait. The event guests certainly didn’t have an impact on our wait time at Slinky and the Land didn’t feel any more crowded than expected when we were off our first ride.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List