View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
Your trip sounds great! Definitely following along. I'm hoping to do a pre trippy for our August holiday, we are going for 23 nights with our 2 children, eldest will be almost 3 and youngest will be 15 months! It'll be their first trip, dreading the flight but looking forward to taking them to the magic!
Oh wow a 23 night trip sounds just amazing... I will keep and eye out for the pre-trippy! It would be great to read all about your plans, especially as you will have little ones in tow too! What lovely ages and amazing they can share the magic with you!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Aw how little does Charlie look in your DLP pics already! Time really does fly!

This is so exciting and your villa find has me really intrigued as the modern look really appeals to me. Can’t wait to see how you find it!

Completely agree about Charlie and his seat judging my my Charlie. I don’t think I could cope now let alone in another 8 months so that’s amazing news and we’d do the same. Xx
I can't believe how much he has grown up since DLP in August, he looks like a baby in those photos whereas he is definitely a full-blown toddler these days!

Yes I think we have absolutely made the right decision on the seat... I could barely get him to stay still on my lap for a 15 minute journey on a miniature train over Christmas... 8 hours on a plane would be a nightmare!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List