View Single Post
Old 21 May 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
AP1991
Earning More Ears

First Time Disney Goer & Dopey Challenge - HELP!

Good Morning Everyone,

I will be visiting WDW for the first time with my Husband from 3rd - 17th Jan 2020. We are staying on property at POR for the full 2 weeks with the Quick Service Dining Plan.

Whilst we are there we are taking part in the Dopey Challenge from the 9th - 12th so 4 of our mornings will be spent with 3am starts and running a 5km, 10km, Half Marathon and Full Marathon.

I totally understand that we wont be able to "do it all" and we are absolutely fine with that - We are more interested in the rides than anything else - not too fussed about spending hours in line to meet characters as we will get to see the majority of them during the races... Did I mention we are also planning to do Universal a couple of days?!

Im wondering if anyone has any itinerary suggestions to help us plan? My husband has been to WDW before but not for about 15 years and I am a first timer so don't really know where to start! I am conscious that the days we are running the longer races (half and full) we probably wont want to do much that day...Or the day after!

Park recommendations and food (QSDP) recommendations are all welcome! We are also planning on having 1, maybe 2 nicer meals out in the evening.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Edited at 09:37 AM.
AP1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List