View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
I have done a mini trippie on here as we visited Alton Towers, Legoland and Chessington all in one week after purchasing Merlin Premium Passes.

Alton Towers was my favourite and felt safest and quietest but that could be because it's so big! Legoland and Chessington were both busy but I'd say Chessington was the busiest but I think it's also the smallest? Legoland was up on the safety but Chessington felt less enforced. I think I noticed more because Legoland was quite strict and questioned each guest who didn't have face masks, asking them to provide proof.

We had a lovely time at all of them and stayed onsite as well.

I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have who have an up and coming visit planned 🙂
We have just returned from 4 days at Alton Towers and have to say - they are trying their best for self distancing and every thing else. But it is the customers who are ignoring them like staying one sheveron apart in the Q lines- they just stop in the middle a short distance from the group in front.

The British weather tried to upset the trip but we carried on.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List