View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 20, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
TomBella
I have Ears

Hi, I used a group called “DVC Disney Vacation Club Points Rental” and just posted my points on there. I made reservations for quite a few families and they paid via PayPal. I’m not sure exactly how the PayPal fees were paid. At the time we had 400 points that were due to expire on 31st August as BA had just cancelled our flights and we obviously couldn’t travel. We literally managed to rent out 398 in the space of a couple of weeks. There is an element of trust there but most people have rented before. The ones I did were for short trips rather than someone renting all my points so they were all genuine holiday makers. You find Florida residents will often take a weekend break to Disney so they like to pick up quick getaways. I sold generally between $12-$14 per point which is pretty cheap but I was desperate to get rid of them so you could probably ask more. We now have a tidy sum sat in the bank to rent out more points for Aug 21 as we are restricted on how many we can borrow from our Sep 21 use year.
TomBella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List