View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Hello!

We have just returned from Lara Barut too, as much as we loved the hotel, the rooms are not luxury. Please don’t get me wrong, they are so clean and have everything you could possibly need but they weren’t spectacular.

We booked last minute with TUI and the best we could get was a standard garden view room and for the amount of time we spend in the room we wasn’t bothered about this. When we arrived they upgraded us to a 5 person Residence suite! There was only two of us, but we had a two bedroom room with loads of space, a lovely walk in shower, massive balcony and everything else such as a mini bar, slippers, beach bag etc...

This was in the annexe building which had a gorgeous quiet pool which we used most days and had the best a la carte restaurant which you could use for breakfast, dinner and tea without booking. The view we had from the balcony, wasn’t the prettiest but it was overlooking the runway, so you could watch flights take off and land, the sunset which was incredible every night and it was absolutely so quiet and really private. If we ever returned I would request to be in the annexe rather than the main building.

The hotel itself was fantastic, I would happily recommend it to anyone. The food was lovely and I have come back a little bit heavier than before!

Any questions at all please ask