TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I run in all weathers except torrential rain and icy conditions. At the moment I run in cycle type shorts and a t-shirt, it's getting a bit nippy in the mornings now so in a few weeks I'll switch to a half zip top that I can pull the sleeves up once I get going and that will see me through the winter with longer running leggins once it gets cold.

I add layers if it's freezing, I invested in a Nike running body warmer for super cold days and that's handy as it has pockets so when I wear gloves at the start of a run I can take them off and keep them in the pocket once I get going. I'm another one who runs hot so I'd only wear a baseball cap in the rain apart from that I wear Heggy headbands which are great.

I have just bought a treadmill which I'm planning to use for walking each day and running only when it's icy, snowing or lashing and the way this year is going we'll probably have another ice age this winter

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List