Thread: Car rental
View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 18, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ukman
slightly serious Dibber

Need to give my honest feedback about this company gotrentalcars. After reviewing and seeing mostly negative feedback, I took the chance and bite the bullet and booked with them for our Xmas trip due to the cost saving of almost half what I was being quoted. With such savings, i had my hesitation.

But as soon as I booked, with gotrentalcars, I received confirmation from them and one from Alamo. Gotrentals informed that my card would be debited on a particular date. That was to give me time to cancel our carry on. Used my CC instead.

Contacted alamo to double checked and check insurance level which they inform me was the top one they offer, and the same which i have always had with them on all my previous care hire from them. They confirm they had my reservation and that I could use my reference on their website.

Which I was able to do immediately and view my booking and register so that I could use the kiosk which I did.

Even on the day of travel was still worrying, but got to the kiosk, used my card and everything was fine.

So my experience was that of a good one. Great saving. Two-week dodge caravan for £750, everyone was quoting £1480 and above.
ukman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List