Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Ooooh gorgeous dress style! That's just the sort of thing i would wear

Kel - marketing for the clubs. We did everything we could think of! We put flyers up in the church hall we hired, leaflet drops to houses in the area, advert in the local papers, cards in the supermarkets, flyers in the local schools and toddlers/nursery groups. We got a lot of interest from the advert in the papers and also from the schools. Over half of our students came from hearing about us from other students. The least productive was the house drops.

It was a shame that the martial arts thing didn't come off in the USA but if had there would be so many things I didn't have like meeting DH. Then again, I could have met a rich American instead

I've had a really good few days on Atkins. I went through my wardrobe today to find some new things to wear for work and have a couple of suits I couldn't get into that i can now! I also have a couple of light coloured jackets i can wear with dark trousers to mix and match for a change.

My scales are being very friendly and reckon i;ve lost another 1/4lb over the last two days.

yesterday I had boiled eggs for breakfast, ham and cheese salad for lunch and cheeseburger pie for dinner. Today i had Cheeseburger pie for breakfast (I tend to cook more dinner and save it breakfast - told you i can eat anything at any time!), ham and cheese salad again for lunch and Makkhani (Butter) chicken for dinner. I also nibble on a Thorntons diabetic bar throughout the day for a sweet treat, and each one has got less than 2 carbs.

Something else that can spike blood sugar is caffeine. I have cut right down on my caffeine and now alternate between caffeine and decaf with my coffee, and only drink diet coke that is caffeine free. I'm sleeping better and have more energy, but i need to watch the sweeteners/polyols as too many can make you stall.

I had a thought today - don't laugh. I am on liquid morphine (amongst many other meds) and it is full of sucrose. I have 6 tsp a day so I reckon that could be around 6 carbs! Never thought of that before - morphine made me fat

I have done more physical stuff today than I have in the last 10 weeks, due to my shoulder not because I;m lazy honestly! I managed to strip the bed and remake it (with the help of a cat that thought it was great fun), Wash it all and hang it on the line, clear the wardrobe out and put everything back and cook a curry tonight. My shoulder is really sore now but at least I did it!

i tried to do some sit ups again but the movement coming forward and back down stresses it so can't do them yet

I've been driving for the first time this week and did ok but only short journeys. Next week I am in Gloucester, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe and Beaconsfield throughout the week so we'll see.

It's less than 4 weeks before we go to Orlando and I'm concerned about my shoulder. It still hurts to walk a lot because my arm is down and the weight and gravity pull on it, so I will be taking my sling. Came up with a brilliant idea though - use it for pin trading instead of a lanyard

Hope you all have a fab Sunday and that the nice weather stays with us x
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List