View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Breakfast at BOG is one of the QS credits that we like to do every time, how lucky you were to find a last minute reservation. We've had lots of luck getting extra FP by just keeping on checking. We love Saana and were lucky enough to stay at AKL on our last trip.
We really messed up by not prebooking for BOG and thankfully that look on MDE last night really came to the rescue - a fantastic find as it was such a great use of a QS credit.

Keeping on checking for fast passes and dining reservations is a really good tip to share with everyone, it certainly paid off for us

As for Sanaa, as always, it was a fantastic food experience, delighted to hear you think the same too

Thanks for reading - I'm trying to catch up with all of you comments -appreciate you taking time to share a comment - it helps me get to the end

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List