View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 20, 03:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sparky0309 View Post
Yeah I know I answered my own question but seriously don’t know why anyone would now still contemplate flying with VA even if they do ever do direct again because of below

1. Why anyone would pay the prices to save 4hrs flying time(maybe I’m just too stingy&#128563

2. the way VA have treated the Glasgow customers ie refunds and mucked around with flights and dates and then just cancel all flights completely(although doesnt look like anyone going to get in anytime soon)
Because BA messed us about in 2017. Booked based on EDI-gat-MCO both ways with reasonable connection times at Gatwick.

4 months out, they removed the earlier flight back to Edinburgh meaning 10 hrs in Gatwick. Luckily we live in north Lanarkshire so good for both edi and gla but a pain as wanted back earlier on the day back and also couldn’t park car at Edinburgh anymore.

Before this happened, the ability to just go and come back directly was a lovely thought and stopped all of what I just described. I should be in Florida right now, coming back on 11th. But hey booked for next year but who knows how we get there and ask you can see from my signature, my hotel isn’t currently open yet.
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List