View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 20, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

I’m hopeful I have finally got my points refunded. It has taken numerous phone calls and I’ve spoken to some really helpful people but also some who were rather unhelpful. I was told on Friday that the official line from Tesco is that a voucher is being issued by hotels.com 30 days after your check-out date but as a gesture of goodwill they are going to refund my points. At the time of my first call to them they were still refunding points but apparently this changed not long after so due to delays at their end they were only going to give me a voucher however I have pushed to get points back.

Unfortunately this weekend was a cut-off for a points statement so until I receive that I can’t see for definite that they have been added on. I was told on Friday that I should still receive a voucher from hotels.com 30 days after my check-out date but they will contact hotels.com to cancel it. My check-out date was 9 July so if I do receive a voucher in the next couple of weeks I’ll report back on here. Hope everyone else gets sorted out soon.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List