View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 20, 03:06 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
How can you not like Pan?! I will admit I am not the biggest fan of Pooh, but Pan’s a classic – the flight over London is so special.

I love your MK Magic Shot. Wish we had sought out getting that one. Watch the video makes it seem like you are there right now.

Eye watering OOP cost at Casey’s, something that awaits us all if the absence of DDP continues.

The best thing about your Space Mountain ride photo is they probably thought you were the one that looked silly.

It is so great that the boys are old enough now to venture our in the World without the parents cramping their style, they must have a great time.

There’s nothing better than a window table at Chefs de France. I know the struggles of the dining plan all too well, it is like an Olympic Sport meal upon meal.

What a pity they don’t play the fireworks music onto the beach, I didn’t know that.
Pooh and Pan are worthy of a discussion on our podcast!
Peter Pan - better experience in Paris and the WDW version in need of some love. As a ride I just don't get the love. IASW is better

That MK photo is one you only hope will exist after all these crazy days.

As is the costs of Disney food - perhaps the current situation will allow for an alignment of costs that means that the person in front paying OOP is not affording a DDP customer in front so called 'free food'

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List