View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
500 gachapon machines :o I’m so jealous. When I finally make it to Japan I’m going to come home with so much tiny, cute tat
Our adult son and his fiancée actually left clothes in Japan as they had bought so much ‘stuff’ and also their tat from the gachapon machines 😀 They had a brilliant time though.

They did most of the attractions mentioned on their three week trip. They stayed at an Airbnb in Tokyo but also caught the train to Kyoto for a few days. They stopped at a place called Nagoya on the way back to Tokyo and had a lovely day there too and visited a castle there. They also visited the zoo in Tokyo which they enjoyed.

They visited Studio Ghilbli museum, although it was very difficult to get the tickets for this as they are only sold at certain times. Pokemon Cafe was fun, as they met Pikachu 😀 . My son also loves Gundam? And visited the Gundam centre and Gundam Cafe which was the highlight of his trip 😂 Bizarrely, the Cup Noodle Museum was also very enjoyable

Edited at 10:13 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List