View Single Post
Old 20 May 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
What's your party make-up and the dates that you're looking at?

I've never used, or seen anyone say they've used the website you asked about, so I can't help there. Sorry. X
There are 4 of us (DH & myself plus two boys aged 12 & 15). Ideally we want to catch an early ferry on Tuesday 20th August, so that we can be in the parks for later in the afternoon and evening. Stay 3 nights at Hotel Cheyenne and then a later ferry back on Friday 23rd August to overnight in Dover ready to meet family the next day.

Alternatively we could go a day later, but then would miss using the 4th Park day, as would need to leave DLP in the morning to get an afternoon ferry back to Dover by mid afternoon.

Finally the cheapest way I’m considering is - 2 nights Hotel Cheyenne from Wednesday 21/8, with three days park tickets, but so as to not miss the last full day, switching to an offsite hotel at park closing, just sleep there and then get up on sat am and get the early afternoon ferry home. Just can’t decide if that is too much faffing around to save a couple of hundred pounds?
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List