Thread: Footwear?
View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 12, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
We would love to go WDW! My DP been saying it for yrs, But im so scared of Flying (Ive flew before a few times, but i get myself in a right state). When my Son is about 7/8 i would like to go! So few years to preper myself

I did choose the Chuck Wagon as one of my Night time meal choices But someone pointed out that i choose half board standard places, when i have half board plus! so more of a range. But i did read some reviews after and i seen a few said it was greasy. Im not to keen on greasy food either. You should like the SF, I never had any problems! and the walk to the parks werent that far away (So i thought)
I flew with First chioice to WDW in 2006 and there is so much entertainment on board and also they were constantly feeding us which was a nice distraction; even if I did feel unwell landing - so made sure I didn't stuff my face on the way home! lol!

Do you know that you can use your half board plus vouchers as cash in any of the restaurants bar Planet Hollywood, King Ludwigs, Rainforest Cafe and McDoanlds as they are not owned by Disney. We did this when we had half board plus vouchers a couple of years ago for a meal in Cafe Mickey and came out paying in the region of 10 Euros for a three course meal; but I do believe prices have gone up a bit since then!

We're in the Santa Fe this year. We stayed at SL for our honeymoon but never eat there in the evening; so was contemplating eating there one evening. Which of the 2 restaurants did you eat in and what did you think of them? thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List