Old 19 May 15, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
Originally Posted by suebo View Post
enjoying your trip pie, look forward to reading the rest
Thanks so much! I am without a laptop and all my pics at the moment but will finish as soon as it's fixed!

Originally Posted by Thelostprincess View Post
Loved your trippy!
How old is Oliver? I'm taking my DS who will be 2 and 10 months when we go it's his first time, so excited! Loved your disneybounds too, trying to convince my sister to disneybound with me when we go.

p.s
Can't agree more about the buzz lightyear gun being the most.annoying.toy.ever
So sorry I haven't replied sooner. I haven't been on here since my laptop broke! Oliver was 3 at the time, turned 4 in January. It was a great age for him, he remembers most of it and still talks about it now. He was a late developer so any younger and it would have been lost on him!
Disneybounding is great fun! If you have Pinterest then start a board for it to get some ideas together! Mind you, I'm so late in replying you may have already been

Originally Posted by princess lola View Post
Ahhhhhh disney bounding sounds great ! (I've just googled it lol) can't wjay to read the rest of your trip xxx
It is super fun planning outfits and buying accessories to match! Thanks for reading and I will finish soon I promise!
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List