View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 18, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
Originally Posted by pandanne View Post
How brave were you dangling over Freemont St - looks scary. Never been but friends had the same conclusion as you - not somewhere you'd take small children. Really enjoying this report
I wish I'd had a few margaritas beforehand

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I didn't really fancy the zipline over Fremont Street, but you are selling it well to me. I think we might go and give Fremont Street a chance but the zipline remains to be decided on!
If I'm selling it to you even though I got stuck I must be doing a good job on the shorter zipline you aren't as high and youre in a sitting up position like the mini zipwires you get at the local park so maybe that will be an option if you dont fancy the big one!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Sitting laughing away at you getting stuck on the zip line! What a cool experience though, Fremont street looks cool xx
It was cool once I'd got over the weird people, definitely not for kids or prudes! x
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List