View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 18, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Glad you managed to find Counts Kustoms we went there on our last trip as we are big fans of the show ,we also had difficulty finding it but so glad we persevered.We also went to Pawn Stars but were disappointed but glad we went just to say we've been there.
We get to the pawn shop a bit later on in the trip and found its not quite how it appears on the show but as you said, at least we can say we've been!

Originally Posted by carolynne67 View Post
We found the place ok but then we're turned away twice as they were filming! We did get in at Welderup Garage and that was very good.
Carolynne's
Oh no! That's a shame. Hopefully one day you'll get in. I've not heard of Welderup, it that from a tv show too?

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a good day. Your show sounds amazing. Well done for being so strong with the timeshare guy - we got caught with one a lot of years ago in Palma Nova and lost 3 1/2 hours of our day to something that we had no intention of buying.
Ah but you should hear what happens on the last day of our trip while at Disney. Not so strong when they try to sell us DVC

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Sounds like a fab day . Breakfast looks delicious!
How odd trying to sell a timeshare to a British couple in Vegas lol!
Yea poor guy sounded desperate for a sale but we were not remotely interested in the timeshare or any of the shows he was trying to bribe us with! x

Originally Posted by dozy View Post
What a lot fitted in today
It was a super busy day!
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List