View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
charley9
Excited about Disney

We flew into Tampa in 2015, and was less than an hour from landing to sitting in our hire car. We got back last week and flew into MCO, never again. My DS8 gets airsick, so after being ill on the plane, we get to immigration and directed to the automated kiosks, didn't get a printout for DS8 and DS10, as they had just under 6 months on their passport, after that you go through to another queue, it took us about an hour to get through, before we even got to baggage reclaim, it felt like there was no air conditioning, it was so warm, so my DS8 was still being ill, luckily we took some spare bags from the plane. Flying home we queued for nearly 45 mins just to get through passport control. I would pay extra to fly into Tampa, I have told DH that we are never flying into MCO again, as it is always the same.
Villa Florida Pines 2 weeks Oct 2008 Villa Windwood Bay 3 weeks Sept 2013 Villa Highlands Reserve 3 weeks Oct 2015 Port Orleans Riverside 2 weeks Nov 2017 Smoky Mountains July 2018 Efteling May 2019Villa Highlands Reserve Oct 2019 EuropaPark September 2020Toverland & Efteling April 2021Smoky Mountains July 2021
charley9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List